Monday, August 31, 2009

"Wonderful" girls I love to hate


No, I’m not sexist at all. Why should I, when I was brought into this world, by a woman (and a man too, actually)?

In fact, I love the fairer gender to smithereens. Mildly put, world without them is dull.

But there are some girls who cook my raw nerves to well done.

I’ve categorised them as follows:

Materialistic girls
They befriend you on the basis of your fat bank account(s). Their favourite haunt is the nightspot. Some have mastered the skills of segregating the poor from the rich by merely looking at the car key you put on the table. If you don’t drive a woman-magnet car but still want to nail down this particular girl, I advise you to keep your key in a less conspicuous place. After you have done so, try forking out a lot of dough into buying alcohol in abundance. No, beer won’t do it.

Once your order is placed on the table, only then proceed to ask the girl and her cohorts to go to your table.

If you think detecting your car keys is bad, how about those who ask you at point-blank, what car you drive before even getting to know your name?

Tell you something, mate. You can have the girl(s) and I will go back on my own and watch my DVDs.

How I wish my nasty side leads me tell them to look at themselves in the mirror before expecting their male potential suitors to be well-endowed with cash.

Conceited girls
I’ve fallen victim to these girls for far too many times. When I was younger (not long ago), some acquaintances bragged to their friends that I always called them up. Slanderous! Tell me, how did I manage to call when I didn’t even have their contact numbers in the first place?

There are also girls who think they resemble Angelina Jolie that when I try to be friendly with them, I must be harbouring ulterior motives. Get a life! If I want to know you better, doesn’t mean I want to bed you. It’s just that I’m warm by nature.

The supra-arrogant girls
Usually these girls are good looking, or so they think. This gives them a license to be stuck-up and reject any friendly overtures. You may be good looking but I’m not all for looks, all right? There you go; the above are girls who repel me to the dunny.

Not that you are interested to know which type of girls is on top of my favourite list but I will share it with you, anyhow. Drum rolls, please.

The Intellectually-stimulating kind
I simply adore girls who are knowledgeable and can readily engage in thought-provoking discussions. If these girls show a taste for good music and with good family upbringing, they are Goddesses.

Do such girls exist?

Yes, in my dreams. Speaking of which, I’m going to catch forty-winks now.

No comments: